Alex Cooper is a partner of the PRISM Group of North Florida, Inc. and has used his expertise in helping clients make sense of their financial planning matters for over 16 years.
Who does Alex work with?
Alex focuses on providing investment, life insurance and retirement planning strategies to successful business owners, real estate professionals and growing families. While having clients from diverse personal and professional backgrounds, he still tends to combat these common client thoughts:
- Will I have enough income to retire at the age and specifically the dignified lifestyle I deserve?
- Are the current investment account(s) I hold the most cost efficient and performance oriented available?What else is out there?
- Will my family be financially solvent if I pass away prematurely?
- What should be my exit strategy for my retirement plan assets if I were to leave my current employer or retire?
- All of these questions are rooted in emotion, which can outweigh logic in times of stress or turmoil. Alex strives to take the uncertainty out of the financial planning process with his relaxed yet determined skill set
Alex is a fourth generation Jacksonville, FL native and lives in Jacksonville Beach with his wife and two children. He operates out of the Prism "Beaches Office", in South Jacksonville beach. In his free time he enjoys running, surfing and spending time with family & friends.
- B.S.B.A. , University of Florida, Warrington School of Business, 2007
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant TM
Alex has also been awarded the title of Credentialed Holistic Financial Coach issued by Columbia University's Coaching Center of Excellence in partnership with Equitable Advisors, LLC.
Advanced Learning Curriculum
- Asset Allocation & Portfolio Management Curriculum: Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, 2016
- Equitable Advisors: National Associates Forum Executive Committee Chair Person, 2019 - 2021
- CSX Toastmasters International, Past President