Roberto "Bert” Costa is the managing Partner of The PRISM Group of North Florida, Inc., a comprehensive financial planning firm. Since 1996, Bert has successfully provided financial advice and superior service to his clients. Bert’s passion is in guiding clients through the maze of financial planning strategies, helping them to realize their goals and dreams.
Bert has been married to Caroline since 1986 and has three children and one grandchild. He is fluent in Spanish and is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps.
When not providing financial advice to his clients, Bert enjoys traveling with Caroline, grilling meals, and working out with his F3 (Fitness, Fellowship & Faith) men’s group.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, The Florida State University
- Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS), The American College
Professional Designations and Certifications:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP)
- Certificate in Retirement Planning, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Credentialed Holistic Financial Coach, Columbia University
- Chairman of the Board of Advisors, Catholic Charities Jacksonville 2021-2023
- President, The Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Northeast Florida 2003
- President, The Jacksonville Semper Fidelis Society 2002 & 2014
- President, San Jose Country Club 2007 & 2008
- President, San Jose Catholic Church Parish Council 2013 & 2014
- United States Service Academy Nomination Board – Senator Marco Rubio 2011 -present
- United States Marine Corps Toys for Tots Collection Point